The Shenandoah has a light drenched end unit design with traditional dining and living spaces separated by a central foyer entrance. The office can be converted into a sitting area off the ground level owner’s suite. Just off the family room is a covered porch that can also be built as a sunroom or screened porch, effectively doubling the space for a comfortable indoor/ outdoor living combination. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs along with a spacious loft and plenty of walk in attic storage.
The interior features listed are included in all models
- Family room and all bedrooms pre-wired for phone and cable tv
- Pre-wired for security system
- Pre-wired for surround sound in family room
- Laundry room with connections for full-size washer and dryer
- Two-car garage includes painted walls, ceilings, and baseboards, with electric door opener with remotes
- Ceiling fans in family room and master bedroom, other bedrooms pre-wired for ceiling fans