First Floor Primary
The Shenandoah has a light-drenched end unit design with traditional dining and living spaces separated by a central foyer entrance. The office can be converted into a sitting area off the ground level owner’s suite.
Just off the family room is a covered porch that can also be built as a sunroom or screened porch, effectively doubling the space for a comfortable indoor/ outdoor living combination. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs along with a spacious loft and plenty of walk-in attic storage.
- Family room and all bedrooms pre-wired for phone and cable tv
- Pre-wired for security system
- Pre-wired for surround sound in family room
- Laundry room with connections for full-size washer and dryer
- Two-car garage includes painted walls, ceilings, and baseboards, with electric door opener with remotes
- Ceiling fans in family room and master bedroom, other bedrooms pre-wired for ceiling fans